ABOUT NOBLE COUNTY COMMUINTY FAIR
Noble County held its first fair in 1855. The Bassett Farm in Albion was the site used for the first 5 years. It then moved across from the Noble County Courthouse in Albion at eh Clapp property. For approximately the following 12 years, the fair was located on the Harrison Wood Farm in Ligonier.
In 1882 Eastern Indiana Agricultural Association was organized with the efforts of two Kendallville publishers; J.S. Conlogue of the Kendallville Standard and O.S. Parker of the Kendallville News.